14 Sep SmartSA Datathon Q&A Event
Tonight is the SmartSA Datathon Q&A Event! Join us as data experts and SmartSA Datathon partners—CPS Energy, SAWS, SARA, VIA, and the City of San Antonio, share insights into the available data sets, what the rules and expectations for the Datathon Competition, networking, team formation, and more. RSVP Here: https://bit.ly/2wQ15AL
If you can’t attend, we will be live streaming via Facebook Live @Civ Tech SA.
*We will be updating the datasets in the Catalogue and proposal submission form later this afternoon, so be sure to review both as you work on and submit your proposals/projects.
Q&A Event Agenda
The event will be at Geekdom floor from 6pm to 8pm.
110 E. Houston St., 8th Floor San Antonio, TX 78205
- 6:00 – 6:05 Welcome & Overview of CivTechSA
- 6:05 – 6:10 Overview of SmartSA
- 6:10 – 6:20 Datathon Goals & Rules
- 6:20 – 6:35 Guest Speaker: CityFlag’s Beto Altamirano
- 6:35 – 7:00 Data Panel & QA Session
- 7:00 – 7:10 Announcements: Scaleworks’ David Ramirez
- 7:10 – 8:00 Networking
Questions? Read our FAQs or connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.